• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 9: Rabbitohs v Panthers

Sure - It’s not going to turn around in 7 days but I thought it was a step in the right direction.
Although not reflected in the score, the defensive structure looked far better until the reshuffle and fatigue set in

There were definitely positives out there

But they need a win to incentivise the effort

Yeah , bit different to last week it proves yo me that he really had enougth with what was going on with the jd situation
Last week 4-5 words this week couldn’t shut him up. Agree last week Cam had enough of everything

Last edited:
An 18th player will only be able to take the field when three players fail a head injury assessment or when a player suffers a match-ending injury caused by foul play, in which the opposing player was either sin-binned or sent off.
Sure it was reduced to two this year

Although not reflected in the score, the defensive structure looked far better until the reshuffle and fatigue set in

There were definitely positives out there

But they need a win to incentivise the effort
I seen quite a few positives,i mean pissed about how it ended , but at we had players playing out of position all over the park due to injuries. I actually liked what i seen from moale but would like to see alot more minutes still

So because he played on for 20 mins (severely hampered) we can't activate our 18th man? 🤬🤬🤬
No. You can take them off any time if the injury is clearly related to the incident. It's assessed by independent nrl game day doctor.

No. You can take them off any time if the injury is clearly related to the incident. It's assessed by independent nrl game day doctor.
So we just didn't get to use our 18th man? Nice

I hope Penrith miss out on the GF this year and continue to lose key players - they shit me.

Which it clearly was, he just tried to battle on for 30 mins?

Which it clearly was, he just tried to battle on for 30 mins?
Not sure why Duncan was 18th man apart from that you need to rotate them weekly. I thought he should have been allowed on. Nobody asked in post match.

None of ours cracked the 100 running metres tonight. They had 7 well over the 100 plus 2 more in the hight 90s.
Jye, Cam, Jack and Keppie were our best with 90m+. I thought Keppie had his best game for us tonight.
Keaon 43 tackles but not effective enough with hit ups.

To be honest i thought we were very lucky to be awarded the try..
1714654096145.png
1714654096145.png

Not a bad first half
But a second half team with Cook at fullback and CheeKam and Murray in the centres is going to be carved up by any of the good teams

Back