• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 9: Rabbitohs v Panthers

Proud of our team tonight. Backs up against the wall. They're putting in the hard work.

Hoping Penrith don't run away with things in the second half.

At full time you can wipe 6 points off Penrith for the horrendous forward pass try.

It's all just monopoly points now.

Can’t bring mamo on atm panther middles will destroy him

Need some spark from Gray at the back if he is able to run.

We got to play footy in this second half

Isn’t it only in a tryscoring position that it’s a penalty?

Geez that was bad by Murray. I’ve only been chiming in and out but I’ve seen him give away at least 3 stupid penalties.

All good that he tries hard but he’s also Captain Penalty at his worst and tonight’s that.
A driver is but he was penalised with interfering with the opposition. You are allowed to push your own player but you aren’t permitted to touch the opposition.

It’s been the same all year. Mistakes and discipline when we’re on top fiucking kill us

and we’re injury cursed🤮

Gray out. Omg
Cook full back.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Isn’t it only in a tryscoring position that it’s a penalty?

Geez that was bad by Murray. I’ve only been chiming in and out but I’ve seen him give away at least 3 stupid penalties.

All good that he tries hard but he’s also Captain Penalty at his worst and tonight’s that.
It was originally called a second tackle - tackling the defender to take them out or advance your own player - they have said you can now leff gf ally drive your own player in general play but not at the try line - just before 1/2 time Tago was pulling Wighton off 🧐😈🤣🤣🥴😳 schneider

Back