• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 9: Rabbitohs v Panthers

Murray penalised for interfering with opposition players. Watch the Panthers in defence they frequently tackle and push our defenders when we are pushing one of their players back.

Gray has been a passenger since the hip drop. Can't believe he stayed on!

Need to get our discipline right. We are right in this. The effort is there. But some poor reads have cost us. Still can’t believe how the only 3 people that didn’t see that forward pass for their first try was the 3 that make the decisions.

42% possession. 4 minutes less time with the ball.

If that evens up we’ll have a good finish to the game.

Jesus ****ing Christ we’re undisciplined.
I'm convinced we are getting hammered by Gee because we do our dumb things slowly.

Penrith are legitimately inside the 10m 4 out of 6 tackles every single set but they move so fast Gee can't keep up. They get up and roll the ball in the PTB and it's over before he sees it.

We keep losing players. Soon we won't be able to name a full side.

Murray penalised for interfering with opposition players. Watch the Panthers in defence they frequently tackle and push our defenders when we are pushing one of their players back.
Isn’t it only in a tryscoring position that it’s a penalty?

Geez that was bad by Murray. I’ve only been chiming in and out but I’ve seen him give away at least 3 stupid penalties.

All good that he tries hard but he’s also Captain Penalty at his worst and tonight’s that.

Back