• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 9: Rabbitohs v Panthers

Congrats to Cooky on 200 NRL games tonight! Huge congrats! That's quite the milestone for any player. Say what you like about him, he has been a fantastic servant of our club and a fantastic clubman over the years. Go hard Cooky and I pray the boys can somehow do this for you.

I've blocked out all the distractions about the coaching situation today, not reading any articles. Full focus on the game and I hope the boys are the same. Can look at all that stuff over the weekend.

Why am I starting to get pumped?? This makes no sense. I'm ready to be hurt again.

From memory Shannon McPherson poked his nose through the line on our 20 and sent Nathan or was it Fetuli on a long run, and Dean Widders scored a try by aquaplaning the call in the ingoal?

Peachey and Mellor scored the only two tries of the game.

Penriff only got two penalty goals

Can we start a gofundme to get both cleareys here for 2025 or 2026.

If we aren't sponsors of the club, we can do this privately lol.
We have to billionaire owners and Crowe is worth over $100M.
Hit them up first

Such a dramatic week I have only just started thinking about footy. I hope we at least make a go of this. You never know.

Tallis Duncan still named in final NSW Cup side for tonight, so guessing last night's 17 is it.

Can't believe I'm heading out there tonight, this weather sucks lol
Dad and I are not far away

So Keppie settling in will be helped by less dropped ball and less missed tackles… Hope he realises, that tonight, will be a chance to prove he isn’t as bad as we all think he is… Don’t expect this to be the case.

Chee Kam in the centres is a massive concern for me. We are so slow but have been lucky with the wet…

Even without Cleary (Jye Gray should buy a lottery ticket) a 30 point plus defeat in these conditions is a real possibility….

cheeks is a solid defender if he does that job well tonight and we get off our line together and in their faces it will be enough to slow them down

cheeks is a solid defender if he does that job well tonight and we get off our line together and in their faces it will be enough to slow them down
I a ctually thought Cheeks played his best game for us last week
But that was in the forwards
Panthers speed will be his problem

As ****ed as it sounds, we are where we are 1 win and 6 losses to start the season.

All I want tonight is to see players committed to each other, to the club and to the fans.

A win is out of the realistic equation as ridiculous as that sounds considering 12 months ago.

Just do us proud please.

New coach bounce, new coach bounce, new coach bounce, new coach bounce.

Come on you Bunnies, pounce on those Panthers.

Latest posts

Back