• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 8: Other Matches

Walker is killing them with his kicking game at the line.

Not looking good for dragons

This is getting hard to watch, **** I hate seeing them winning.

With the way this game is going I feel we'll get flogged badly by the Storm, it will be one of those days!

Be a contest now to see who gets flogged by more today.

The dragons or the storm???

The refs give them a long rope, the media love them and they all know it… but the Roosters have a strong side playing high effort footy and they look good.

The refs give them a long rope, the media love them and they all know it… but the Roosters have a strong side playing high effort footy and they look good.

They always put pressure on with their kicks and kick chase.

Normally a large source of their points but when that isn't effective they struggle to score points.

But it's being effective today

Smith trying to strip the ball on the 4th is so dumb

This game sucks, it's giving me bad vibes for tonight

Dragons to be the first team to have 50 put on them its looking like

They always put pressure on with their kicks and kick chase.

Normally a large source of their points but when that isn't effective they struggle to score points.

But it's being effective today
Oh they have their flaws for sure. But I’d love to see the high effort high energy hurt with defence attitude from our side.

Oh they have their flaws for sure. But I’d love to see the high effort high energy hurt with defence attitude from our side.

Another try from a kick, i think all their tries except the young one were off kicks.

That puts a line through the Dragons season then.

****ing Roosters.

Latest posts

Back