• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 5: Other Matches

If bennett comes back, hope he brings JMK with him.

Under-rated hooker, IMO dogs downgraded letting him leave for Mahony

Is there one of our forwards who would have scored that try that Bromwich just scored?

Bromwich, same body shape as our fullback, but unlike our fullback, he’s there to back up when a break is made! 👍

Dolphins 1st on the ladder.

They’ve played the Cowboys, Dragons, Bye, Titans, Tigers. Haven’t left QLD yet.

Would love that draw to start a season.

Sorry, but the 950,956th reason I hate how the video ref/replay “try confirmed” works is that the game clock counts down as the 3rd replay plays in frame by frame slow mo - which is clearly happening to review before confirming it or double checking and denying it - which is crap because the teams and the fans are literally losing football time for this crap.

Also what is the point of giving (or cheering) for a try when you know you need to wait at best 15-20 seconds to know if it is actually given.

It’s such a joke of a system.
Because everyone (read NewsCorpse) hated the previous system of “sending it up a try” and whinged incessantly about it, so the powers that be (V’landys) changed it to this system.

It is supposed to give fans the ability to celebrate a try in the moment, while the Bunker reviews it.

There’s no perfect system - and I watch a bit of Super League, and they use the “send it up” system.

But I’d like to get rid of the bunker altogether except to check grounding and touch in goal. If the Ref thinks it’s a try, it’s a try etc.

But then everyone (NewsCorpse / Phil Gould - who actually run the game) will whinge about that as well…oh hang on they already did.

Well at 16 nil down at half time it's looking like tge Gold Coast will keep us off the bottom of the table.

I might have to put some money on us to win the spoon, just so we don’t get it.

How many injuries have there been this week?

Why is the modern day player seemingly incapable of not throwing a forward pass or in a wingers case, positioning correctly so a pass isn’t thrown forward

Hudson Young almost bombed a certain try there.

Back