• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 3: Other Games

MCB has been a fan since childhood.

He said it himself a number of times. He also said that buying into Australian teams was not a good investment and “was in trouble with his wife”, but it was a “passion project” for him.

He’s not involved in the club from an operational perspective and has a rep on the owners board, but to the best of my knowledge isn’t involved day to day with the Jazz.

I think I might have 1 photo of myself in Rabbitohs colours as a child.
It wasn’t a thing when/where I grew up.

Stupid way to define supporter/non supporter

That pass there from Brown was the kind of pass we saw two or three times a game from Cody.

Time catches up with everyone

That pass there from Brown was the kind of pass we saw two or three times a game from Cody.

Time catches up with eveYes iundeed.

Time catches up with everyone
Yes indeed.

I thought there were signs in the last game that he was regaining his touch, but maybe that's just wishful thinking. . . The pass to put Host through - and the long pass to the right that was judged forward - not far off being Cody magic.

Where was that ruling last year when the same thing happened to Cody against the Roosters in round 3?

Andrew Voss about to spontaneously combust.

You can’t stop in the defensive line, and obstruct a defender.

Tough decision but the right one.

Game on. I love watching games like this. Really entertaining.

No way on earth is that the correct interpretation of the rule in regards to the Manly no try.

**** Manly.

Jake stopped, he was completely out of the play, old mate made a beeline for him to pretend he was obstructed due to his own laziness in defence.

Rewarding laziness has been brilliant for me in my life, but not on a footy field.

So the Storm have to win by 48+ or we officially finish the round in last place.

Latest posts

Back