• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 27: Rabbitohs v Roosters

I am also glad to turn the page on this season. Now we can focus on a WB coached 2025 team with our key players actually in the side. Even though it was a shocker of a season, where some of the other teams had 40 and 50 put on them, we didn't. Since the bye our biggest loss was 22 points to Penrith. In this run we played most the top teams too. Not that bad with about half the salary cap on the side line. Anyway on toward 2025.

I didn't realise how far we had fallen this season. Foxsports are playing Spoon bowl in 4k. Rabbitohs v Roosters just HD.
Only reason is that Spoon Bowl is a Fox Sports broadcast....our game on Nine is not broadcast in 4K.

Only reason is that Spoon Bowl is a Fox Sports broadcast....our game on Nine is not broadcast in 4K.
Ok. I was watching both on Fox. I thought Fox had a separate broadcast to Ch 9.

Ok. I was watching both on Fox. I thought Fox had a separate broadcast to Ch 9.
No Fox takes the 9 feed hence you would see the 9 Sports bibs on the production crew when 9 have the game telecast; same deal for NZ games on Fox if Sky broadcast usually no 4K; similarly the season opener in Las Vegas was in HD only as they don't telecast in 4K (source my son the tech guru).

No Fox takes the 9 feed hence you would see the 9 Sports bibs on the production crew when 9 have the game telecast; same deal for NZ games on Fox if Sky broadcast usually no 4K; similarly the season opener in Las Vegas was in HD only as they don't telecast in 4K (source my son the tech guru).
Totally unaware of that. Good information. Can you ask the tech guru if there is any way to automatically selectively mute the commentary of Michael Ennis during a game? 🤣🤣🤣

if there is any way to automatically selectively mute the commentary of Michael Ennis during a game? 🤣🤣🤣
I need this option too please.
This punish makes Blocker sound like Frank Hyde

Totally unaware of that. Good information. Can you ask the tech guru if there is any way to automatically selectively mute the commentary of Michael Ennis during a game? 🤣🤣🤣
They used to have that option previously on Foxtel when you could select what audio option you wanted...they have since removed I'm pretty certain the bastards ! :cool:

Sitting here on a Sunday and I’m grateful our season is over.
I think there are a fair number of players and staff thinking the same thing Kempy.

The season from hell and as far as I know, no one unleashed the hounds! o_O:unsure:

I remember 2014 and 2015. I remember 2018.

16 and 17 are a blur.

I feel the same way about the last 2 seasons.

2022 I recall. Hopefully my next long term memory is 2025.

Let’s be real… Our season was over weeks ago

Latest posts

Back