• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 27: Other Matches

costly couple of minutes for the Raiders.
Just when they were looking likely as well. Off the back of the Wighton break. Then that spear tackle. It’s now game.

It’s looking like it will Sharks vs Roosters at Shark park while Knights vs Raiders at Newcastle.

I can see the Roosters beating the Sharks.

I wonder what Ricky is going to say about the Sebastian spear tackle at his conference.

Just when they were looking likely as well. Off the back of the Wighton break. Then that spear tackle. It’s now game.
Jack has been strong today at centre. Pity there was no support when he made the break!

Ha! I put the mock on him!

Raiders currently with -137 points for/against but will be playing in the finals next week.

I’m watching what really hurts with the Roosters also playing a finals game next week and also with a negative margin. Gees it’s just so disappointing.

Oh well. In line with the usual joke about their lack of fans, the 12k capacity for the Roosters match is appropriate 🤪

Oh well. In line with the usual joke about their lack of fans, the 12k capacity for the Roosters match is appropriate 🤪
You know Freddy was proposing on the Footy Show today that they play it at Alliance. Seriously!

So roosters will have sharks.

If they win, play loser of storm and broncos.

If they win will most likely play penriff in the prelim

Tough draw, if they can make the grand final through that then big effort and massive turn around.

Obviously i hope they crash and burn first week

You know Freddy was proposing on the Footy Show today that they play it at Alliance. Seriously!
Honestly it should though. Or another venue that holds 25,000+

Yeah watching that game yesterday it was gut wrenching seeing two sides who are so poor playing finals footy

Speaks volumes of where we are currently at.
I still think we got absolutely done in by the draw and injuries. Although our poor attitude at halfway was the major reason.

Teams 6-17 aren’t deserving of playing finals. Should be a top 5.

Back