• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 24: Other Matches

The risk is the confidence it builds in the knights for next week even without Hastings - last thing we need is Gagai in a mood

It's genuinely confusing, the NRL changed interpretations this year so that you don't need control, as long as you maintain contact with the ball it's a try.

Then this round there's been three instances of it (Ilias, DWZ and now Preston).. two no tries and 1 try.

She makes a clanger a game. I think she's a pretty good on field ref but in the bunker she's a shocker

She is the worst bunker official but i actually think she got it right here.

I don't think preston grounds it correctly

It's genuinely confusing, the NRL changed interpretations this year so that you don't need control, as long as you maintain contact with the ball it's a try.

Then this round there's been three instances of it (Ilias, DWZ and now Preston).. two no tries and 1 try.
Yep. Next week it will be back after Annesley apologises tomorrow.

I don’t care anyway I don’t care if we play our best we win..if we lose we don’t deserve to be there

She is the worst bunker official but i actually think she got it right here.

I don't think preston grounds it correctly
But Crossland knocks it on into Preston before the attempted grounding. So, should be a drop out, not a try to Tuala if the finger tip on the end of the ball is deemed not under control.

I think the ball has to be deemed under control for the finger tip rule to apply.

Back