• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 21: Rabbitohs v Broncos

RabbitJ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
All discussion for Round 21 against the Broncos.

Why the bloody hell are we playing this home game in Queensland?!

This game will tell us where we are at for our run home. With so many players back. Hopefully our boys get through origin. We actually have a very good record for travelling games.

Why the bloody hell are we playing this home game in Queensland?!
Been taking a game up there every year for a while now. Every year we have taken 3 games out of Sydney.

As Prowsey has pointed out we probably have to leave Sydney's best stadiums clear for the soccer (the Dogs are playing at Belmore this weekend). I don't like another road trip but we have done well travelling.

We'll be are near full strength only missing Host, Chee Kam andI suspect Mitchell. We'll have a fearsome pack - Arrow, Murray, Tatola, Cook, Burgess, Koloamatangi, Sele, Havili, and probably our emerging star in Tallis Duncan. Cody will be back directing traffic. Campbell Graham will be back. We now have a right winger.

We'll go into the match in 7th or 8th place - six points behind the top two and four points behind the top four. This is a must win if we are to get a double chance in the finals. A loss would even leave us precariously placed for the eight. We can hope for a few upsets while we have the bye.

The Broncos will have Reece Walsh back from suspension and Payne Haas from injury.

Our odds to win the premiership are blowing out. This is a must win game.

Cheers

Looking forward to it. I don’t think it will worry the boys too much. I actually think these away trips really do something for the boys. Our best wins have come on the road this year.
Tamworth is only an hour’s flight whilst Newcastle is just up the freeway. How long to Sunshine Coast? Do they fly or bus it?
I agree Kempy, I think they really enjoy getting away together.
Who would be the nuisance/pest? Arrow? 🤣

Back