• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 19: Lower Grades

If he was just happy with getting the ball and not trying to score on tackle zero he wouldn’t have been stripped.
Not how I saw it. He did what most players do in those situations.

Izaac Thompson must be near 15 tries in NSW Cup

Nice offload by Ben Lovett results in Mansour getting it and putting a nice kick back inside for Shannon Gardiner to score.

(I think I got the names right)

Fair enough.

Mansour has made some good tough carries (and the kick for the try just then).
This is his level now. I was impressed with how Duncan has been playing since he has been promoted. Always gives his all.

Hard to gauge anything out of this game as the Mounties are very poor. I do think the make up of the spine looks better than it has in recent weeks.

That’s full time. Penalty right on full time and Mounties player sin binned. Going for goal. Should be 30-0.

This is his level now. I was impressed with how Duncan has been playing since he has been promoted. Always gives his all.

Hard to gauge anything out of this game as the Mounties are very poor. I do think the make up of the spine looks better than it has in recent weeks.
Mounties are woeful. Their last tackle options attacking our line = LOL.

Mounties are woeful. Last tackle options attacking our line LOL.
Did you notice when Taaffe was lining that kick at the end the Storm players ran on the field to warm up?

Did you notice when Taaffe was lining that kick at the end the Storm players ran on the field to warm up?
They’re apparently above a reserve grade game.

Would have been interesting if we hit the post and Mounties had to run through them to score.

That's a nice win to the boys. The Mounties must be a very up and down side - they beat the Raiders last week.

Cheers

The NSW Cup side is in 6th place one point from the top four but has a very tough draw leading into the finals. One bonus is that we have the bye immediately before the finals start.

Given the loss of so many forwards through injury the team is doing well. If the club doesn't have any more major injuries and gets Campbell, Sele, Mamouzelos and Chee Cam back towards the end of the season, we'll put a pretty decent side onto the field.

Cheers

That's a nice win to the boys. The Mounties must be a very up and down side - they beat the Raiders last week.

Cheers
Are they the side Potter was coaching prior to the Dogs? Been taken over by one half of the guys that do the Sixth And Last podcast who is coaching them now. Aren’t they not aligned to a first grade team meaning less of that cusp firsts talent?

Latest posts

Back