• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Ronaldo set to leave united

That tells me either it is to dangerous over there or he isn’t going anywhere are any Saudi Arabian teams in the champions league
It's a semi-retirement contract where he kisses goodbye to the Champions League and goes out to pasture. He can do that in a few years time but he still wants to star at the very top of the game for now. Can't blame him.

It's a semi-retirement contract where he kisses goodbye to the Champions League and goes out to pasture. He can do that in a few years time but he still wants to star at the very top of the game for now. Can't blame him.
Isn’t it looking like his only viable option is Chelsea. I can’t see that happening.

What are his options that are left then?
Bayern and Atletico are said to be still interested but I reckon ManU hold firm and don't release him. They could well win the Europa League with him there and that's still playing in Europe even if it is still the 2nd level. But it's a realistic trophy should Ten Hag get this team of under achieving prima donnas playing like men.

Yes, I'm a Man U fan and like pretty much everyone of them, I'm pissed off and have had enough! If they play anywhere near their potential they are top 4 and go close.

Reactions: VIP
What are his options that are left then?
I don’t think he has any at the moment maybe he made out he was leaving to make united get new players in

I was in Melbourne on the weekend and walked into a nasty smell that was extremely rank, I pretty much dry wretched. 🤢🤮

I looked up and realised it was the hotel where Man U were staying at....

Which hotel did you stay at?

Latest posts

Back