• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Pop up Ads

Blossom

Reaction score
Is anyone else suddenly getting pop up ads on this site?

Yes I have. Been annoying.

Yes and agree very annoying.

Is there anyway to remove or block these pop-ups.

I hope someone knows how. Agree, very annoying.

Hi all, working on removing the pop-ups. Please bear with me.
Well done mate…they’ve gone now.

If you need to make some revenue on the site - which you guys should be - move the ad at the bottom of the page to the top.

But those pop ups were bloody annoying so thanks again for turning those off!

Thanks for confirming they're off now Prowsey. I'm not sure why they started displaying. The only ad that should currently be on the site is the one towards the bottom. It looks like Google switched that top overlay ad on automatically without even asking!

I'll be playing with a few ad placements over the coming weeks to see what works best but the idea is to simply offset some of the server costs. Next year, I am also wanting to run a proper tipping competition and maybe even a Super Coach competition with some cash prizes. I'm more than happy to pay for this out of my own pocket because I like the idea but it would be nice to try and offset it a little bit if possible.

Reactions: VIP
am also wanting to run a proper tipping competition and maybe even a Super Coach competition with some cash prizes. I'm more than happy to pay for this out of my own pocket because I like the idea but it would be nice to try and offset it a little bit if possible.

No need for you to put the prizes up yourself. We have a huge number of club sponsors, who if approached, would donate prizes.
anything from Crown, Igenia parks, menu log, young Henry’s etc would be achievable I’d reckon

No need for you to put the prizes up yourself. We have a huge number of club sponsors, who if approached, would donate prizes.
anything from Crown, Igenia parks, menu log, young Henry’s etc would be achievable I’d reckon
That's not a bad idea and something that I will explore.

I would still be happy to sort something out on my own though, I am not too fussed and would love to give back a little to our community :)

Back