• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

3-2-1 Player Voting: Round 19 v Storm

Bubs, not sure how you can sayTrell was quiet. I gave him 3 points

Beautiful cut out pass for AJs first try
incredible flick pass after the grabber for his 2nd
Again that great pass that cut out players to find Jed in the Paulo try
The wonderful kick for AJ that nearly scored
There were probably another half dozen tackle busts and a few line break assists as well
Don’t forget the great intercept that shut down the try and the vert smart challenge he made on the poor ruling by the ref.
I recall a couple of try saving tackles as well.

I suspect many of us just accept that stuff all the time and from a 3,2,1 perspective we think he should do all the time then look to award points to others

Quite simply, we don’t win without him. IMHO no other player affected our result like he did hence my 3 points

Bubs, not sure how you can sayTrell was quiet. I gave him 3 points

Beautiful cut out pass for AJs first try
incredible flick pass after the grabber for his 2nd
Again that great pass that cut out players to find Jed in the Paulo try
The wonderful kick for AJ that nearly scored
There were probably another half dozen tackle busts and a few line break assists as well
Don’t forget the great intercept that shut down the try and the vert smart challenge he made on the poor ruling by the ref.
I recall a couple of try saving tackles as well.

I suspect many of us just accept that stuff all the time and from a 3,2,1 perspective we think he should do all the time then look to award points to others

Quite simply, we don’t win without him. IMHO no other player affected our result like he did hence my 3 points
Different people see different aspects of the same thing. It's quite fascinating.

I absolutely agree with the many that have said how hard it was to pick this week. Even if we did a 17-16-15 etc ... it would still be hard.

Each to their own. ;)

3 points - Arrow
2 points - Mitchell
1 point - Ilias

Once again so hard to pick this week for all the right reasons!

I thought I would help Mega by implementing a black grub award.
3 points Solomona for his king hit on Cam Murray one of the cleanest players in the game.Identical to Kikarses king hit which put Jai out of last years GF.Both dog acts going unpunished satisfactorily.
2 points the prick posing as a ref who sent Kodi to the bin for sweet fanny Adam’s.
1 point the entire Team of purple pricks for their use of negative tactics to win at any cost,only rivalled by the Penrith Turds,who will no doubt be somewhat worried at the emergence of Souths as a serious contender again!
This made me chuckle.

Anyone know what has happened to Atkins,any chance he has fallen off a cliff?

3: Jai Arrow- he was outstanding the other night. Just involved in everything. There was a kick chase and a one on one tackle on the fullback. I didn’t see at the time who made it but straight away said that was Arrow wasn’t it. Sure enough it was.

2: Keaon Koloamatangi- been plenty of criticism of him this season and rightfully so. Started the game on fire. Melbourne struggled to handle him. Did great work in his involvement in the Ilias try. This is the Keaon we need for the rest of the season.

1: Lachlan Ilias- the way in which he has bounced back after being hooked against the Dragons has been great. His kicking game was outstanding. Best we have seen it. Also the work he did to get that try. Even over the line had work to do. This will be great for his confidence no doubt.

Very hard this week to leave out the likes of Havili, Latrell and Cartwright. Was very much a great team effort.

Final tallies -

1 Jai – 1, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 3 - 113
Illy – 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 2, 1, 3, 3, 1, 1, 3, 1, 1, 3, 2, 3, 1, 1, 1 - 53
3 Keaon – 3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2 - 42
4 Cam – 3, 2, 2, 3, 2, 2, 2, 3, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 1, 3 - 31
5 Latrell – 3, 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, 3, 1, 1, 3, 2, 2, 3 - 26
6 Jethro – 1, 1, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 1 - 25
7 Cooky – 2, 1, 2, 1, 1 - 7
=8 Tats – 1 - 1
=8 AJ – 1 - 1

Latest posts

Back