• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Platinum Members Breakfast Event

Thanks tragic. I cleared my in box a few days back and don’t have it. Bugger, I would have gone😰 been a member since 1975 when at school and still have the same number

Any of these things I've been to theydon't check off at the gate like a ticketed event, people just walk in.

Bring your members card and just rock up, if anyone questions it tell them you did RSVP.

Unfortunately I can't go. living in Qld makes it hard to get to these kind of events. Hope someone post some pics.

Can you post some pictures. Really disappointed couldn’t get there due to sickness.

A few things that may be of interest for those who couldn't get there.

Firstly, great turnout. Hard to say how many there as people kept leaving as new ones arrived, but it was not quiet at any stage. The car park was full which is also a good indication.

Saw a few people wearing the Member's jumper. While I stated on the Pride that it's hideous, I have to admit it looks a lot better in person.

During the Captain's run they were giving the right side an absolute flogging, I'd expect to see a lot of this tomorrow. They are cutting the centre out and giving a long pass to Gagai, landing it right on his chest.

The left side they were going through the hands with quick and accurate passes.

Koloamatangi goal kicking from the sideline, kicking at about 80%.

Trell there in a moonboot, but was moving completely freely and seemed in really good spirits, he was signing things and doing selfies for ages.

Gags Jr came over and signed things as well, seemed really genuine thanking the fans for their support, seems like a very humble guy.

Jeebus Wighton has a boot on him, he was putting up bombs for AJ to catch, some of them almost went out of sight.

That's about all that stood out for my fading memory.

Was a good morning with a good atmosphere.

I'm here now. Veey good turnout .
I didn’t get there until 10. Had to find parking as the carpark was full. Of all days for my partner to decide to be late for work. Shame I didn’t get to catch up.

I didn’t get there until 10. Had to find parking as the carpark was full. Of all days for my partner to decide to be late for work. Shame I didn’t get to catch up.
Question. Do you have a beard now? Saw a guy I thought might have been you but he had a beard. He was on his phone but vanished before I could get to him..

Question. Do you have a beard now? Saw a guy I thought might have been you but he had a beard. He was on his phone but vanished before I could get to him..
I do have a beard. Not sure if that was me though. I was one of the last ones up the top section.

I'm here now. Veey good turnout .
I hope you had a Veey good day. Sounds like a terrific way to spend a Saturday morning. I used to live 15 mins away but can't get to these events as it's toooo far to drive now.

A few things that may be of interest for those who couldn't get there.

Firstly, great turnout. Hard to say how many there as people kept leaving as new ones arrived, but it was not quiet at any stage. The car park was full which is also a good indication.

Saw a few people wearing the Member's jumper. While I stated on the Pride that it's hideous, I have to admit it looks a lot better in person.

During the Captain's run they were giving the right side an absolute flogging, I'd expect to see a lot of this tomorrow. They are cutting the centre out and giving a long pass to Gagai, landing it right on his chest.

The left side they were going through the hands with quick and accurate passes.

Koloamatangi goal kicking from the sideline, kicking at about 80%.

Trell there in a moonboot, but was moving completely freely and seemed in really good spirits, he was signing things and doing selfies for ages.

Gags Jr came over and signed things as well, seemed really genuine thanking the fans for their support, seems like a very humble guy.

Jeebus Wighton has a boot on him, he was putting up bombs for AJ to catch, some of them almost went out of sight.

That's about all that stood out for my fading memory.

Was a good morning with a good atmosphere.
Yoohoooo!!! Glad you enjoyed the day mate! Must've been awesome too. Thanks for the training report as well, it all sound very positive and good signs for tomorrow.

So do you think Keaon will be goal kicking? Surely they wouldn't drop Cooky from that role?

Yoohoooo!!! Glad you enjoyed the day mate! Must've been awesome too. Thanks for the training report as well, it all sound very positive and good signs for tomorrow.

So do you think Keaon will be goal kicking? Surely they wouldn't drop Cooky from that role?

Cook will still kick the goals.

Latest posts

Back