• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Platinum and Diamond Member Event

RabbitJ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The Rabbitohs Membership Team are excited to celebrate our longest-standing Members at our exclusive 2022 Diamond and Platinum Member Event!

Join us for a night of glamour as we celebrate your loyalty to the Rabbitohs with a VIP Panel of selected players and senior management staff followed by a screening of the hit 2021 sports drama film ‘King Richard’.

Event details
When: Monday 22 August, 6.30pm
Who: 2022 Diamond and Platinum Members (Registration compulsory)

We can’t wait to celebrate this achievement with you all and thank you for your unwavering support of our great club.

Reactions: VIP
I'll be there!

Hmm, I’m a platinum member with 4 reserved seats and didn’t get the email.
Will check with the membership team tomorrow.

Hmm, I’m a platinum member with 4 reserved seats and didn’t get the email.
Will check with the membership team tomorrow.
I have noticed that in some instances the emails are staggered for whatever reason. Maybe check again later and if it's not there, try them tomorrow like you've said. I'm sure you're still invited ;)

They are showing a movie about a deadbeat dad who abandoned his kids and kept having more till the money maker came along. Pass!

They are showing a movie about a deadbeat dad who abandoned his kids and kept having more till the money maker came along. Pass!
If I can manage to get there, I won't be going for the movie mate ;)

I'm a bit of a curmudgeon but these sort of things to me are like when employers offer "foosball tables! free popcorn! gym memberships!" when you just want a pay rise...

A tiered system where diamond/platinum members save a percentage on their yearly membership fees would impress me more.

Pretty sure it’s diamond and platinum members for length of time, not seating category. But I could be wrong.

I'm a bit of a curmudgeon but these sort of things to me are like when employers offer "foosball tables! free popcorn! gym memberships!" when you just want a pay rise...

A tiered system where diamond/platinum members save a percentage on their yearly membership fees would impress me more.
Yeah, agree.

Sure most would rather an invite to see the new facilities at Heffron at the end of the year or a bbq after training with the team sort of event.

Really a non-event. Don’t see the significance of a Tennis story to my Souths membership.

At least make it relevant to the team…eg show the 2014 grand final on the big screen.

Really a non-event. Don’t see the significance of a Tennis story to my Souths membership.

At least make it relevant to the team…eg show the 2014 grand final on the big screen.
I think the purpose is really what happens prior to the film screening. That's not a bad suggestion though.

Latest posts

Back