• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Our Elimination Number Is Still 2

Knights were 5 wins, 1 draw and 9 losses last year. They then won 9 in a row to finish 5th.

It would take something equally as freakish for us to be any chance.

Likely we finish around 12th.

Knights were 5 wins, 1 draw and 9 losses last year. They then won 9 in a row to finish 5th.

It would take something equally as freakish for us to be any chance.

Likely we finish around 12th
This is much better side than the Knights were and we have some real talent returning. We write this team off at our own peril. We actually have a few freakish footballers in this team, so the freakish comment could well be warranted.

If we keep winning it may come down to the last round against Penrith :eek:

Southy...this is the old reverse psychology at work.

Recall the jinxed thread from last year something about Top 2 or somesuch...the wheels fell off and it became a nightmare thread.

Hopefully, the doomsday clock's battery goes flat and stops ticking :cool:
Also my thread. I’m trying to make a curse amends. :)

Knowing Souths they will get to the final game against the Roosters give us all hope thinking we can do it and then blow it. 😜
What would be funny is if that game was to determine who took the last spot in the 8 and we beat them!

What would be funny is if that game was to determine who took the last spot in the 8 and we beat them!
You mean what they did to us last year? 😢

The way results have gone this weekend, we could well be in the 8 by the end of the Origin period

The way results have gone this weekend, we could well be in the 8 by the end of the Origin period
Just pray that Madge doesn't take Cody and Keon along with Latrell and Cam. That could be a nightmare for us.

Just pray that Madge doesn't take Cody and Keon along with Latrell and Cam. That could be a nightmare for us.
I doubt he’ll want to make that many changes? He’s got 2-3 that are forced as is. Kinda undermines his approach to the series making wholesale changes after 70 minutes of footy down to 12 men.

Maybe after they lose game 2, he’ll bring them in for game 3 again.

I doubt he’ll want to make that many changes? He’s got 2-3 that are forced as is. Kinda undermines his approach to the series making wholesale changes after 70 minutes of footy down to 12 men.

Maybe after they lose game 2, he’ll bring them in for game 3 again.
Let's hope so , but stranger things have happened and we're talking about a coach who's done nothing remarkable since 2014.

Back