• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Officially the year from hell

My 9 year old grandson runs a tipping competition with all our family (he loves maths and stats).
Under no circumstances do either of us tip our opponents. He says, Nan they’re our team and we stick solid no matter what!
Guess I won’t be tipping a perfect round any time soon.

Some on here actually said if we keep flogging Cam this was odds on to occur

Same goes for Arrow will be amazed if his shoulder lasts the season, then if it does he gets surgery, misses the pre-season and starts next season slowly

Seriously have a look at the brains trust of the football department prior to JDs dismissal

Solly, Schaefer, Ellison and JD

Not one of them comes from a highly successful NRL franchise or have been ( in Ello’s case ) a position of power in a premiership winning side

They have NFI they have proven consistently then can win reserve grade competitions but that’s their ceiling

We need a Ponisi to start with and an O’Suvillian type gun recruitment manager

Don’t disagree with any that but totally avoided the point I made that was 100% correct

hate to say it again but yeah this was always going to be our worst season in decades for injuries. our goal was to avoid tht bottom 4 its now to avoid the spoon.
Rorters win the GF & Souths win the spoon 😩

Myself and a few others expressed concern at Cam getting smashed each week
and wanting Duncan interchanging with Cam.
Expect to see Cam signing with Ruggers chaps in not too distant future!

Back