• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

NFL Team

Kempy

Staff member
Reaction score
With the NFL season just over a month away I thought I would see who everyone goes for and what made you support that team.

For me I’m a 49ers fan. I remember being over in the states when I was about 13. I ended up getting a Niners 16 jersey (Montana). Back then that was the name I knew the most when it came to the NFL.

Although was more a Steve Young fan as I did get to see more of him play for the Niners than Joe.

Been a fan ever since.

I'm a Packers fan myself Kempy!

Looking forward to being able to watch some American football coming into the end of the year.

It does help having something to watch through the off-season. It’s becoming much bigger now over here. Still remember watching on the ABC Monday and Tuesday nights with Don Lane.

I don't take a great interest but I like the Green Bay Packers purely because I'd never heard of Green Bay and every other NFL team comes from a well known city.

Cheers

It all starts tomorrow.

One thing I have noticed is more and more people are getting into it now.

NRL is not alone in horrible, over the top officiating. The NFL is a laughing stock with their interpretation of “roughing the passer” rule.
it’s like their magic round is happening at the moment 😆😆

Everyone is blowing up about it. The one on Tuesday where Carr fumbled was laughable.

Latest posts

Back