• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

I would say this about any random that acted like that.

“You need professional help to deal with your anger management issues. Alcohol is an amplifier not a cause of the underlying issues.
Seek help”.

Paul K*nt will say that the video has been taken out of context and a whole lot of other crap and he will continue to pass judgement on other people.

It’s just sad.
Yeah, never their fault.

Sorry mate, got no idea as to why that should have occurred. Maybe you got on too early before all set up with Ticketek? Anyway not helping by asking more questions...maybe need to call the Club for clarification? Good luck with getting better seating.

Sorry mate, got no idea as to why that should have occurred. Maybe you got on too early before all set up with Ticketek? Anyway not helping by asking more questions...maybe need to call the Club for clarification? Good luck with getting better seating.
Good news. Tried again today and got on halfway - Bay 6.

Now I get a good view of us getting flogged :)

If any of that is true, I hope Russell gets his way.

Bennett vs McNamara is a no contest.
If any of it is true then the club needs to get everyone together and on the same page at senior leadership level.

Anyone who cant toe the line needs to leave, sell their share in the club etc.

Spot on about Bennett vs McNamara, it seems like some dont want Bennett back because of what happens after - but thats on them and not on Bennett.

Back