• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Agree with every word of Nick’s synopsis of what’s gone wrong with us.

It’s interesting also that he thinks Bennett’s a done deal.

Last edited:
And the other bloke gets charged?
From what we saw it was all Kent initiating the fight (that’s probably putting a positive slant of what that actually was). He came into the other blokes space and was first to wrestle. Kent should be charged even though he came off second best.

From what we saw it was all Kent initiating the fight (that’s probably putting a positive slant of what that actually was). He came into the other blokes space and was first to wrestle. Kent should be charged even though he came off second best.
Yes, it seems bizarre to me. I mean Kent even took his watch off at one point and walked around a guy that was trying to stop him. The bloke who was charged was backing off, and all he had to do was direct K*nt toward the tree stump. K*nt did all the work himself! Anyway I'm not a cop or lawyer so who knows?

One thing is for sure Roosters will go on a big spending spree so NRL clubs will have to watch their backs because it's hard to compete against cheats when it comes to signing players and with the connections and property that will be offered at the roosters

One thing is for sure Roosters will go on a big spending spree so NRL clubs will have to watch their backs because it's hard to compete against cheats when it comes to signing players and with the connections and property that will be offered at the roosters
They’re a development club remember. :)

Anyone try and get their ticket to the Gosford game?

How come I can only get seats in the corners?? If it's our home game, I should be near the middle like normal.

I'm not driving all the way up there to sit in a corner and watch us get flogged by the Tigers. Nobody puts Smiths in the corner!

P.S. Note I can purchase a ticket near the middle. I just can't redeem my platinum ticketed membership for one.

Can they take Milne, Host, Chee Kam etc please?

Yes, it seems bizarre to me. I mean Kent even took his watch off at one point and walked around a guy that was trying to stop him. The bloke who was charged was backing off, and all he had to do was direct K*nt toward the tree stump. K*nt did all the work himself! Anyway I'm not a cop or lawyer so who knows?
Yes the guy even refrained from punching him, instead throwing him to the ground. I'm no expert, but I'd assume a decent lawyer could get that move as acting in self defense. Kent should be charged with public affray and whatever other charges come with provoking the situation.

Anyone try and get their ticket to the Gosford game?

How come I can only get seats in the corners?? If it's our home game, I should be near the middle like normal.

I'm not driving all the way up there to sit in a corner and watch us get flogged by the Tigers. Nobody puts Smiths in the corner!

P.S. Note I can purchase a ticket near the middle. I just can't redeem my platinum ticketed membership for one.
did you enter your code before unlocking tickets? I have 3 memberships so I redeemed 3 - Bay 27 Row c x 3

Latest posts

Back