• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

I wouldn’t say I dislike him but he does take umbrage at anyone with a contrary view and on occasions works himself into a kind of barely subdued rage. He actually makes sense with a lot of his takes on various issues. Yes, he’s very opinionated but I guess the role demands it. He’s the guy that challenges the status quo and it’s a pity he borders on being irrational at times.
I have real doubts that Fox will have him back in that role again.

Storm in a tea cup.

I would suggest almost everyone alive has had a bit of a push and a shove in the street, if not a full on fight, especially if baited.

There is a bit of hypocrisy associated with this too.

We have had any number of posters on the Pride tell us about physical run ins they've had with opposition fans, and they boast about it and seem proud of their behaviour.

It's accepted as "one of those things", but if it's Kent he has mental/anger management issues and should be sacked.

Tis the world of Karens these days.

Move on, nothing to see here.
I agree with the principle mate.
The issue is that K*nt will be absolutely giving it to any player, unless they play for the roosters, who was in the exact same position. He would use his position, abuse his position and make life hell for them.

But he can do what he wants with impunity.

The he double standards are the issue for mine.

I hope the ****wit does get sanctioned for it

Yeah but would it happen if we he had a high profile job in the media that would pay him quite comfortably compared to the ordinary man on the street?

That's the differnce
Exactly.

When you have a high profile job and get paid accordingly then you have to live up to a set of standards that comes with that.

Kent himself would understand this

He is on uncle nicks pay role of defending and talking the scum up

Kent I can’t stand him but the bloke needs help he’s not mentally well at all

I agree with the principle mate.
The issue is that K*nt will be absolutely giving it to any player, unless they play for the roosters, who was in the exact same position. He would use his position, abuse his position and make life hell for them.

But he can do what he wants with impunity.

The he double standards are the issue for mine.

I hope the ****wit does get sanctioned for it
I will repeat...if this was a mate of mine, I'd have a serious chat to him about his anger management issues and that he needs to cut back on the booze.

Again, alcohol is an amplifier not a creator of these sort of behaviours.

Mr Kent has issues that he needs to address.

And I agree with you with regards to the double standards at play. Fox Sports won't say anything about it and they will try to brush it under the rug and then when the heat's died down put him back on the show.

Or there will be a tearful mea culpa alongside the heartfelt story of his tough upbringing...blah blah blah (and of course the obligatory rehab clinic visit).

I will repeat...if this was a mate of mine, I'd have a serious chat to him about his anger management issues and that he needs to cut back on the booze.

Again, alcohol is an amplifier not a creator of these sort of behaviours.

Mr Kent has issues that he needs to address.

And I agree with you with regards to the double standards at play. Fox Sports won't say anything about it and they will try to brush it under the rug and then when the heat's died down put him back on the show.

Or there will be a tearful mea culpa alongside the heartfelt story of his tough upbringing...blah blah blah (and of course the obligatory rehab clinic visit).
Yeah, it’s hard not to be cynical these days and Fox certainly fits that mold to a tee.

I wouldn’t say I dislike him but he does take umbrage at anyone with a contrary view and on occasions works himself into a kind of barely subdued rage. He actually makes sense with a lot of his takes on various issues. Yes, he’s very opinionated but I guess the role demands it. He’s the guy that challenges the status quo and it’s a pity he borders on being irrational at times.
I have real doubts that Fox will have him back in that role again.

Tend to agree with that, makes some good points but delivers them in a very arrogant manner at times. If he curbed the arrogance he would be okay to listen to.

paul kent has been stood down immediately pending an urgent investigation.

That was pretty much word for word the entire statement just released.

Issues with alcohol being a factor aside...

You want a career as a shock jock, taking pot shots left, right and centre, then you need to be able to handle randos in the street taking pot shots at you.

If you can't handle the heat...

Spot on. I don’t recall hearing Chammis or Reed getting into stinks outside pubs

In saying that I don’t think that’s a sackable event. Would a truck driver or bank teller be sacked🤔

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back