• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Remember when the Roosters signed Dom Young and Spencer Leniu for 2024 because Tupou and JWH were leaving? Yeah, well they both just re-signed.

Awaiting 5% of the level of media outrage that Wighton signing with us caused.

Those stories on Jaxson Paulo being 'home' now look as shallow as their false virtue signalling.

(I will say though, perfect example of a Friday News Dump - releasing this in Origin week is genius PR - no-one is going to care).
Have they got anyone of note leaving next year?

Vale. Very sad news. He was a gladiator in tough times when I was a young bloke in awe of them all.

52? That can’t be right. 62 would fit.
No 52 would be correct. I was chatting to Rod Maybon the other day at the Juniors after the game and he mentioned he was 53. They came through around the same time.

By Monelo Gabriel Mar 27, 2023
The North Queensland Cowboys risk losing one of the region’s top forward prospects if they don’t lock him down quickly, while former NRL stars light up the FNQRL.

NORTH The Queensland Cowboys risk losing one of the region’s top forward prospects if they don’t secure him quickly.
After Jason Hallie’s stellar turn for Northern Pride’s Mal Meninga Cup squad in recent weeks, there should be more than a few suitors for the accessory, if there weren’t already.

Hallie was impressive against the Capras on Saturday, scoring four tries – FOUR TRIES – in a 44-16 win at Rockhampton.
If the four-try haul wasn’t impressive enough, the way they arrived should have NRL clubs spinning.

He used all of his size, strength and footwork to intimidate Capras’s defenders and force his way over the trying line.
In an effort, he rebounded and picked off five defenders to crash near the posts.

He has now scored six tries in the Meninga Cup this season, and will be eager to finish it off with a bang when the Pride host the Townsville Blackhawks this Saturday.
Hallie has developed well over the years.

In 2022, he played for the Pride’s underage teams before finishing the season in the FNQRL A-grade for Innisfail, the team coached by his father Leon (who, quietly, was more than helpful at the position in his junior days). player ).
Hallie has all the tools to make it big, as long as she stays the course and lands with the right opportunity.

And if Far North Queensland is Cowboy country, you shouldn’t move too far for that opportunity.

I’m sure the club will pick their words better next time talking about young players and successions. An innocuous reference to Tom Burgess getting on and the junior ranks not having too many big bodies (a stack a mid sized/small guys in Grossemy, Rahme, Duncan, Lovett, and even Fletcher really at this stage) and the headline is ‘the next Burgess’.

This Junior Pauga , playing for Bears, looks a prospect. 14 tries already.

Latest posts

Back