• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

New Forum Appreciation Thread

daRque

Master
Reaction score
Congrats on the new forum, it looks 3 million percent better, easier to navigate overall.

Great choice of domain name as well, I would guess "the pride of the league" would receive far more searches than just "the pride".

Looking good. Bit different to what I’ve been used to and will be good to get some tips from those of you who are used to these style of forums.

Looking good. Bit different to what I’ve been used to and will be good to get some tips from those of you who are used to these style of forums.
Not too much has changed Prowsey, but please feel free to reach out for assistance if you ever have any queries or concerns.

I'm with you, absolutely loving our new home too! Well done to all involved.

It's much like other forums I've been on for years now like LU so I find it great!

Thanks so much!

I find the text size very small and fine and hard to read..

I find the text size very small and fine and hard to read..
Hi bluedog,

Are you viewing the site on desktop, tablet or mobile?

Cheers,
RabbitJ

On a laptop and i am coming up as a new member when i joined over 10 years ago??>

The new forum is great. Great on mobiles too.

Great job and just navigating through the site, thankyou

If we could refresh the roster just as easily we’d be set. Nice one.

Not too much has changed Prowsey, but please feel free to reach out for assistance if you ever have any queries or concerns.
As an example (which I’ve now worked out 😂) the quote function is different on here. On the old site you clicked quote and it popped up. On here, you click quote and then click reply…it’s just different.

My main point is for people like me that only ever posted on the Pride, if there are tips and tricks that the other people have for posting (particularly for me news articles), would be good.

The only other improvement I'd love to see is a Media Thread so the endless links could go there for those who want to read media articles without clogging up every thread with endless links.

I've tried the ignore function on the links posters, but if someone quotes them you still see endless links in their reply.

Back