• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

New forum advantges?

ASH1908

Grand Master
Reaction score
Just wondering what this new server offers the old one didnt. What Plusses are there this new forum offers? . The ability to post a photo easily would be nice. Maybe this mystery ute will be unveiled?

The old forum was becoming very outdated and difficult to manage. Moda has been off for a while and bigbopper was doing the best he could. The new software is faster, simpler and designed much cleaner. Also, the experience on mobile and tablet devices will be much better for all users.

I'm also looking forward to the mystery ute.

Cheers

If people can't change their usernames every five minutes that would be enough of a plus for me ;)

It's the exact same software as League Unlimited forums for those who post there too.

On the old forum I liked the ability to click “new” and it took me to the messages of a thread I hadn’t read yet.
Does this forum have that capability?

On the old forum I liked the ability to click “new” and it took me to the messages of a thread I hadn’t read yet.
Does this forum have that capability?
Yea man,

When a new post is made, the thread will appear in bold in the main menu. If you click on the bold title, it will take you to the latest unread post.

When I click on a thread it takes me to the start of it. Maybe I’m doing it wrong?

You do need to refresh the page for the page to update just like the old forum.

Also doesnt seem that big of a deal as big boppers member status says he is a legendendary member bwahahah

Back