• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

My Dog Died

After 55 years, I dont care anymore.

Life sucks.

Farewell my friends.

Thanks for the memories.

Hi Grumpy,

There are many people on the forum that are more than happy to have a chat and lend an ear if you ever need it.

Please don't ever think you are alone - we are all here for each other.

no longer care if we win or not.

life sucks and I dont care anymore.

Nah don't say life sucks.

What sucks are some horrible life experiences that we all go through, tragedy, poverty, loss etc etc....

But life itself is wonderful.

You know it's the only thing that is given to every human equally, and we can try to have the best life possible, but sometimes you get kicked in the nuts too, no matter how hard you try.

I do know one thing, before I got Molly she had been either beaten or hit by a car, lost for a about a week, then stayed at the vets for about a week, she was under fed and very light

To top it off, the vet said when he tried to de-sex her he realised she was already desexed.

She came back to our place with a sort of a grime all over her, she looked like she hadn't been bathed in months. She came into our house shivering and shaking, and I swear within minutes she was acting like it was her house.

We were in love. Eight years later and after all the shit she lived through she's now the most spolit and loved doggo on this planet.

Somewhere out there is a doggo that has been treated like Molly, or worse, and is craving a loving home, companionship and a wonderful rescued life.

Bro, when you're ready, think about what a great thing you could use your life for, by providing a new life for a doggo that's done it tough.

It's not easy, but it does get better.

Hang in man.

no longer care if we win or not.

life sucks and I dont care anymore.
Grumpy,

I get it. I’m typing this with tears in my eyes thinking about my last mate, Rex who died a bit over 3 years ago.

I love Murphy to bits and he is a great dog…I mean really great - but I love and miss Rex every day.

If you ever want to talk, my mobile is 0488 ****. I may not answer straight away, but just send me a txt saying it’s Grumpy and I’ll call you ASAP.

You don’t need to go through this alone.

And while I’m a NFI, know it all, egotistical, intelligentsia, PollyAnna (running out of things that I’ve been called on here) - IRL I’m actually a very good listener and would be happy to chat about your friend Xena and what’s happening in your life.

(And for everyone else, by all means give me a call, I’m happy to chat to you as well).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Grumpy. It might not always seem it but there s always friendship love and caring somewhere to be found. Keep looking mate . As was said there are some people on here happy to listen, chat and not judge. Me being one if them. If not in here then there there are lots of other ways to communicate. Maybe face to face over a coffee or something stronger. At least on here we all have something in common, Souths. Reach out to someone mate don't suffer and hurt alone.

Grumpy,

I get it. I’m typing this with tears in my eyes thinking about my last mate, Rex who died a bit over 3 years ago.

I love Murphy to bits and he is a great dog…I mean really great - but I love and miss Rex every day.

If you ever want to talk, my mobile I may not answer straight away, but just send me a txt saying it’s Grumpy and I’ll call you ASAP.

You don’t need to go through this alone.

And while I’m a NFI, know it all, egotistical, intelligentsia, PollyAnna (running out of things that I’ve been called on here) - IRL I’m actually a very good listener and would be happy to chat about your friend Xena and what’s happening in your life.

(And for everyone else, by all means give me a call, I’m happy to chat to you as well).
Prowsey this is a generous offer to this person, as an IT security professional please send this in a private message. This forum is open and there is a phenomenonal amount of issues that can come from posting your personal mobile number publicly.

I don't know what to say Grumpy.

Hang in there, tomorrow is another day, I don't know how mobile you are but try and get out. You never know what's around the corner.

Back