• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

My Dog Died

On the subject of getting another one. After we lost our last boy 7 years ago, I said to my girls that I didn’t want to go through that pain again. No way would I get another one

A year later we came home with 2😆😆
As devastated as I am I’ve still got my little red cattle dog to get me though even though she’s missing him terribly 💕

Hope you’re holding up ok grumpy

Beautiful doggos.

Condolences Grumpy, it's extremely upsetting when a pet dies.

I swore never to get another pet some 20 years ago when my Belgian Shepherd died and I have stuck to it. That dog kept me alive through a severe bought of depression and I am forever grateful. A pets positive impact on mental health should not be underestimated. I work in the disability industry and you'd be amazed the positive impact of therapy dogs have on some of my clients.

My partner though has 2 cats who I absolutely adore. I'm neither a dog or cat person, have owned both. Love dogs for their loyalty and cats for their independence.

Love the pet pics everyone.

Condolences Grumpy, it's extremely upsetting when a pet dies.

I swore never to get another pet some 20 years ago when my Belgian Shepherd died and I have stuck to it. That dog kept me alive through a severe bought of depression and I am forever grateful. A pets positive impact on mental health should not be underestimated. I work in the disability industry and you'd be amazed the positive impact of therapy dogs have on some of my clients.

Yeah I see these dogs a bit when I go to the Cancer Clinic, they come over and say hello in the waiting room, such beautiful and gentle souls.

My partner though has 2 cats who I absolutely adore. I'm neither a dog or cat person, have owned both. Love dogs for their loyalty and cats for their independence.

I am exactly the same, love cats and dogs. Some people don't seem to get the intelligence and companionship that comes with a cat, awesome animals.

Love the pet pics everyone.

no longer care if we win or not.

life sucks and I dont care anymore.

Back