• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

My Dog Died

4 dogs in my lifetime now.

Thats enough.

There is no worse pain.

Give me animals anytime, over people.

Sorry to be off subject.
So sorry mate to hear about this.

I lost my cat in early January I never had cried so much as I did the few days after I lost her. It is a horrible feeling. We got her cremated so she’s still here with us at home in the lounge room. We just got another one a few days ago.

Agree mate they are so smart as well and we can talk to them at anytime they become like our best mate and we can talk to them about anything.

Mate we are always here even if we are a dysfunctional family at times it’s good to look out for our fellow Rabbitohs faithful.

My inbox is always open mate should you need a chat I know how bad life can be and suck at times.

Had to put my dog, Xena ,down yesterday. It broke my heart.

14 yrs she has slept on my bed.

I coudnt sleep last night, without her.

I live alone.

The Rabs are not going so well.

In real life, who cares. Life is short people.
Sorry for your loss. They are true members of the family and it's very distressing seeing them go. I've been through this a few times and I'd suggest getting yourself another puppy ASAP. The Souths stuff is inconsequential in the scheme of things. Positive thoughts and enjoyment in life is the best way to proceed.

Feel your pain Grumpy. I had to do the same for my boy during the week. Tried everything we could to help him but it was a bridge too far in the end.
We‘ll see them on the others side where we’ll celebrate well.
in the meantime it leaves a massive massive hole. My boy was my shadow, never left my side😰
As with my last post. Sorry to hear this news. Get another puppy and bond. You'll always think of your other dogs, but it will be good comparison thoughts. I currently have the craziest dog that I've ever had, so, so different to all the others, but I still love him to death as do all of my family.

Had to put my dog, Xena ,down yesterday. It broke my heart.

14 yrs she has slept on my bed.

I coudnt sleep last night, without her.

I live alone.

The Rabs are not going so well.

In real life, who cares. Life is short people.
Feel your pain Grumpy. I had to do the same for my boy during the week. Tried everything we could to help him but it was a bridge too far in the end.
We‘ll see them on the others side where we’ll celebrate well.
in the meantime it leaves a massive massive hole. My boy was my shadow, never left my side😰
Very sorry to you both your losses.

Anyone who has had a fur companion feels your pain.

When my highly intelligent black and tan Dachshund Kenworth passed I was more than some what bereaved and contemplated getting another.
Wisdom prevailed,no more pain of losing a good mate!
Apparently all dogs are descendants of a particular strain of wolves.An amazing freak of nature that we humans have benefited from for eons/centuries!
Hang in there Grump!

So sorry to hear the news Grumpy. I have had many dogs over the years can't imagine life without them. When 1 of my previous dogs died it took me over a year to get over it (if you ever do) when i finally felt it was time to contemplate another dog.

Sorry for your loss. I love this song on the subject.

Dogs deserve metal ballads.

Grumpy so sorry to hear of your loss. Such a hard time when you do lose a pet. The loyalty a pet shows is more than you would get from most family members. It’s a shame that their lifespan is so short. Our time with them is limited.

Grumpy ? Do you think in time you will get another dog.

Sorry for your loss, Grumpy. Losing a puppo is terribly hard.

I saw this yesterday - it's timely.

Attachments

• 20240421_173613.jpg
    20240421_173613.jpg
    501.9 KB · Views: 14
So sorry to both Grumpy and Sutto for your losses. It's true what they say, a dog really is man's best friend and losing a pet you have spent a lot of time with and built such a connection with, really is like losing a best friend. They truly are a part of the family.

Here for both of you if you need anything, even just a chat, I'm always there.

So sorry Grumpy & Sutto to hear you lost your little pals, only dog people understand the massive hole their loss leaves in your life, I unfortunately know how you feel, I was never getting another dog after our last two went to heaven but as I type this I can hear our latest snoring like a 747 about to take off. Hope you both find another “Fur Baby” to share your life with.

Latest posts

Back