• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Memorable Plays

Bruster

Reaction score

I thought I would do this thread to get us ready for 2025. Starting with Adam Reynolds.

Greg Inglis. Definately one of the reasons why we wanted him. Perhaps Jamie Soward can tell Sandow what it was that hit him. 🤣

Last edited:

I thought I would do this thread to get us ready for 2025. Starting with Adam Reynolds.
What a night that was I remember it clearly!

Enormous finals game and what a feeling when we won! My voice was gone fully by the end of it!

I was there too to witness it!

The Sutto try vs manly in what could've been his final game to level the scores in a tough night where we weren't at our best will go down as my favourite. Rabs call also helps

Winding back the clock with a left foot step 🫠

The Sutto try vs manly in what could've been his final game to level the scores in a tough night where we weren't at our best will go down as my favourite. Rabs call also helps

Winding back the clock with a left foot step 🫠
Loved that was 2nd row from front at Accor 40 metre line with Mum that was finals week 2 wasn’t it? I remember on the replay I was on TV with Mum going bonkas could just make us out!

I thought we were in strife and Sutto said follow my lead fellas!! Sutto said I’m not just done yet I’ve got another in me! I really enjoyed that win

Being a younger member born in 1993, Sutto is my favourite Souths player in my life time just how much he gave and how much he bleeds red and green!

Latest posts

Back