• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Memorable Plays

Sin Bin Sunday. Rabbitohs 30 def Roosters 14

Easily the wildest first 40 minutes of football I’ve ever seen live. Had everything (and lacked a bit as a result). And the fact it was an elimination final only added to the spectacle.

Easily the wildest first 40 minutes of football I’ve ever seen live. Had everything. And the fact it was an elimination final only added to the spectacle.
I maintain I’ve never felt so much energy in a crowd/stadium. It was a genuine high for every second and even after very much “WTF was that”.

It felt like every set there was something dramatic happening.

Cody Walker fend on Nathan Cleary. And a try. The best part is that Cody fooled Cleary and then the fend. That was better than the try.

I maintain I’ve never felt so much energy in a crowd/stadium. It was a genuine high for every second and even after very much “WTF was that”.

It felt like every set there was something dramatic happening.
That day convinced me that we must move to Allianz.

Easily the wildest first 40 minutes of football I’ve ever seen live. Had everything (and lacked a bit as a result). And the fact it was an elimination final only added to the spectacle.
The highlight of that game for me was when Arrow was waving bye bye to Suluka-Fafita as he was sent for 10.

Can someone post the highlights from when we put like, 60 on the Roosters, I think AJ scored 6 tries…I remember Corey Allen passing him the ball over the line for one of them?

Latest posts

Back