• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Members

Atlanta

Reaction score
There is a members tab at the top of the page which I'd never clicked on before.
There are 311 members who have never posted. Not once. Are these journalists, spies from other teams or just, .... trying not to be impolite.
Maybe it's time for a clean out of The Pride? Administrators?

There is a members tab at the top of the page which I'd never clicked on before.
There are 311 members who have never posted. Not once. Are these journalists, spies from other teams or just, .... trying not to be impolite.
Maybe it's time for a clean out of The Pride? Administrators?
I am not for any potential clean out as proposed. Firstly what harm are those non active or non posting members causing in reality? Secondly, i think its fine to have members that don't post. Many probably like just to see what others are thinking but may not have the confidence to post themselves. After all this forum can be quite heated and nasty at times....and thats what forums are about ( within reason)..... but its not always conducive for those less knowledgeable or confident to comfortably post.
I myself have been a member of this forum for many many years, but with only a small number of posts....most of which have been in more recent years. My first few years were just as an observor, and i took great value from that.
Thirdly, commercial advertisers are probably quite relaxed that some members don't post as non- posters are still part of their target audience

So, in summary, there is room for all levels of activity on this forum.....and only when specific problems are identified should clean outs occur.

I am not for any potential clean out as proposed. Firstly what harm are those non active or non posting members causing in reality? Secondly, i think its fine to have members that don't post. Many probably like just to see what others are thinking but may not have the confidence to post themselves. After all this forum can be quite heated and nasty at times....and thats what forums are about ( within reason)..... but its not always conducive for those less knowledgeable or confident to comfortably post.
I myself have been a member of this forum for many many years, but with only a small number of posts....most of which have been in more recent years. My first few years were just as an observor, and i took great value from that.
Thirdly, commercial advertisers are probably quite relaxed that some members don't post as non- posters are still part of their target audience

So, in summary, there is room for all levels of activity on this forum.....and only when specific problems are identified should clean outs occur.
Couldnโ€™t have said it better.

Totally get where these people are coming from. This place is seriously fkd up at times with some incredibly nasty, know it alls spreading their lies and hate. A good break from the place is sometimes needed.

Totally get where these people are coming from. This place is seriously fkd up at times with some incredibly nasty, know it alls spreading their lies and hate. A good break from the place is sometimes needed.
Oh no you've liked my post Sutto . Look out for the gang warfare again. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Itโ€™ll be the usual suspects with the same childish put downs๐Ÿ˜œ
Yes. Everyday it's a new made up reason for us losing. I really can't be bothered wasting my time commenting on here until we start winning again. So some of you many who prefer not to comment, get on here and get stuck in. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Souths are coming stone motherless last hello?
Do you have a new excuse for that to join the countless other fantasy posts ? Has Reggie the Rabbit been cursed or is it because they're training on a dormant volcano that's rising through the middle of Hefron ? No wait ...I don't want to hear it .โœ‹

Stop with the bullshit Bundy!
Now tell me why Souths are stone motherless last.๐Ÿ˜ณ
How would I know ? All I know is if I've made a comment in relation to it I've tried to base it on actual facts and not made up crap to try and win an argument like a few pretend coaches and trainers on here. Anyway time to leave this and not clog up a thread that is not in relation to these comments.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back