• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Matchday 3: English Premier League

ZIG.NISZ.

Master
Reaction score
Few games where there will be some excellent match ups and rivalries.
I'm glad I am not in any EPL tipping comp, this week could be a shocker.
Obviously the big game will be Tuesday morning (AEST) Man U vs Liverpool. Man U have been very ordinary and its already reported that Erik ten Hag is starting to lose the dressing room already. Liverpool coming off 2 very ordinary draws which they could've easily lost. Its a must win for either team. There is a saying "You can't win a comp at the start of a season but you can easily lose one"

Crystal Palace Vs Aston Villa
Everton Vs Nottingham Forest
Fulham Vs Brentford
Leicester Vs Southampton
Bournemouth Vs Arsenal
Leeds Vs Chelsea
West Ham Vs Brighton
Newcastle Vs Man City
Man Utd Vs Liverpool

Liverpool could put an ugly scoreline on United this week Ziggy.

I'm feeling it!

Leeds v Chelsea - though not really significant in terms of a top-of-the table clash - is a traditional rivalry

Arsenal has started the season well - can they maintain it though or will they falter in the weeks ahead.

Yeesssssssssss brilliant win for the mighty Leeds. 3-0 v Chelsea.

Next week Brighton v Leeds. Top of the table clash. Who would have predicted that ;) :)

Reactions: VIP
Some big results overnight! Can’t believe Leeds got three up on Chelsea. Man City drawing is something Liverpool need to make some moves on. A big 3 points on the line for the Reds.

Reactions: VIP
You absolute ripper - how good seeing Leeds beat Chelsea!

Latest posts

Back