• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latrell documentary!

He certainly was pushed outside his comfort zones. You can see by this and since he has been back here how much he has grown as a man. If he can stay on the field and be at his best we will have a few teams worried.

Good watch. Maybe its the optimist in me but I couldn’t help think we’d look back at this doco and Money spent in a couple years as “yeah that was worth it”.

Good watch. Maybe its the optimist in me but I couldn’t help think we’d look back at this doco and Money spent in a couple years as “yeah that was worth it”.
We could possibly look back at it by the end of the year and think that.

That was actually quite good. Glad the club sent him over. Wish we could send Sele.

Good idea sending the rehab guy over as well. Hope he took notes.

Amazing content. Was glued to the screen from the get go. Need more of this from the club!

And ill be so surprised if LM does not win us a comp whilst he is here. His attitude and passion is unbelievable.

That was actually quite good. Glad the club sent him over. Wish we could send Sele.

Good idea sending the rehab guy over as well. Hope he took notes.
It looks like they got a lot of it on camera too, just in case Luke missed anything.

I assume this is being released every Thursday?

Last edited:
How good?!! Can't wait to watch this weekend!

I haven’t had a chance to watch the second episode yet. What did people think?

I enjoyed it. Wasn’t much more to show of his rehab over there. I did really enjoy seeing the build up to his first game back. Returning to training and all that.

I just finished watching it as well and I agree Kempy - this episode provided a great behind the scenes look of what he did to prepare for his first game back. I enjoyed it immensely and hope Latrell will continue working on getting his body into the best possible shape to fire into the future.

Latest posts

Back