• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

Any chance Tom Burgess can be convinced of 1 more year with Souths next year?
We need every possible dollar off the cap and Tom is really the only one of any substance reaching the end of his deal. The club has tapped Cook and have agreed to Ilias going to market prematurely to free up the cap, can’t see the slightest chance that they want Tom to extend.

We lack intimidation every where other than fullback at the moment. Without it, I can’t see us having a tilt at the trophy.

Talks roosters are after Dylan Brown from Eels to replace Keary.

Apparently brown has get out clauses or something 🙄

Now there are 2 Sydney clubs with unlimited salary cap it's going to be really hard for the other Sydney teams to firstly hold on to their current players and then to sign anyone they ant who comes onto the market.

Now there are 2 Sydney clubs with unlimited salary cap it's going to be really hard for the other Sydney teams to firstly hold on to their current players and then to sign anyone they ant who comes onto the market.

I sense a ‘Brown’ paper bag coming up…..

Also, for those who aren't Mamouzelos fans - apparently Jayden Brailey is free to leave the Knights along with Saifiti and Hetherington.

Brailey is a good hooker. I doubt he'd be cheap though.
I rate Brailey. He’s a good player.

Signing him would not be without considerable risk though. He has been plagued by injury thus far into his career.

I think we should stick with Mamozelous.

We have tapped Cook on the shoulder, let him go with a year to run on his contract. Brailey wouldn’t come much cheaper than the $650,000 per season price tag Cook was rumoured to be on for next year. Next to pointless to move him on to free up only $100,000 in cap space.

Mamozelous has potential to become better or at least on par a player with Brailey.

On Saifiti and Hetherington, a pass from me.

Also, for those who aren't Mamouzelos fans - apparently Jayden Brailey is free to leave the Knights along with Saifiti and Hetherington.

Brailey is a good hooker. I doubt he'd be cheap though.
Doubt we would look at Brailey after signing Jamie Humphreys for that same position. But with WB you never know.

Back