• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

Ok, ok - talk me through the logic.
Crichton = dog
JDB = good bloke.
I’m genuinely fascinated to hear this…..
It ain’t going to happen but Chricton would be a bloody good addition to our pack.

Keaon goes into the middle rotation and Host/Chee Kam moves to the right edge.

That left edge would be lethal.

Forget JDB’s off field shenanigans, what value does he bring to the team?

6 years ago…maybe, but not at 34 yrs old.

I just read an article that suggested the JDB trade was going ahead. It's only an article but I thought he would stay at STG for unders. Just have to trust Wayne's judgement. Would like Angus to return but can't see him leaving roosters. Josh Schusters name popped up in the news as signing with a Sydney club. Anyone know which one?

I just read an article that suggested the JDB trade was going ahead. It's only an article but I thought he would stay at STG for unders. Just have to trust Wayne's judgement. Would like Angus to return but can't see him leaving roosters. Josh Schusters name popped up in the news as signing with a Sydney club. Anyone know which one?
It must be only for 1 season then surely. Isn't he 34 years old now?

Another "I heard this on radio post".

They said Cook to St George done deal 2 years, and de Belin to Souths for 2 years also done deal.

I did preface my comment about the contents of the JDB article with......"its only an article".

Reactions: Joe
Only good thing about DeBelin is he can defend

96% tackle rate.

Signing makes zero sense, we need a proper prop or proper second row.

He's a ball playing lock.

De Belin is shit.

That's harsh.

Up front I would say I don't think we need de Belin and I would personally be against his signing.

Being the eternal optomist and playing Devil's Advocate I'll try to be positive and say what I think of him as a player.

He is very physical and not afraid of collisions with anyone, he goes in hard in defence, intimidates the opposition, and likes to have a run and can make breaks.

He is a real worker, and I can totally understand if Mr Bennett wants him, he's his type of player.

Have we seriously swapped Cook for De Belin?
I guess no one knows for sure, but it is looking more and more likely based on all rumours and alleged "done deal" posts floating around.

Personally I'd keep Cook as a 14 and also have him play some hooker to take a bit of pressure off Mamo which moves him towards playing longer minutes and developing more.

Couldn't possibly be a straight swap, if it is at all. The $$$ would be vastly different for 2025. Cook is still contracted and JDB isn't. JDB would have to halve his rate.

Latest posts

Back