• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

I read what you wrote but it makes genuinely no sense considering what you quoted.

if we sign Tamou.

Way past it, if you think our props are plodders then wait and see him.

I doubt they’ll get Fifita. And while their 17 might still look ok for next year, their depth has been smashed.

If Wayne is here next year, we’ll finish ahead of the Roosters.

Dude it's pretty much announced. They got him, it is done.

Usually I am upset about their signings.

Strangely this one I really don't give a ****.

Could be that we are awful mind you.

Parasitis does is it again.
Back in the 60s Saints bought nearly every player that came on the market!
They had a highly profitable Leagues.
Easts are just plain fudging!

It's an odd signing for them. That's a lot of money locked up in your backrow (Crichton, Fifita, Radley), when your 6 has retired, your centres are leaving, and your 1 probably only has a couple of years left in him...

The war chest is BS.

Didn't JWH and Tupou re-sign for unders, which is how they justified keeping them with Leniu and Young signing? And didn't Suaalii take less money than we offered to "learn under Trent Robinson and SBW".

I don't believe any player signs anywhere for that much less coin. Jack reportedly signed for $150-200k less. I don't believe that either, TBH.
Roosters where players sign for less but leave on much more.
Brandon Smith wanked over them as if he was leaving the titans when he decided to join them.
Spencer Leniu.

It's an odd signing for them. That's a lot of money locked up in your backrow (Crichton, Fifita, Radley), when your 6 has retired, your centres are leaving, and your 1 probably only has a couple of years left in him...
I’d assume they are going with Smith at 6 who they like.

Manu will be back to play 1 when Teddy goes.

They also haven’t made a lot of sense lately re: how they have structured a squad.

The certainly win the ‘ooo, that player signed with them’ Cup each year.

Hasn’t done them all that much good on the field (by top club standards).

Plus, their centres for next year are currently Billy Smith and ?

Last edited:
Not really, when you don't have a cap .💰

At least they had to pay the same as what the Panthers were offering (with the additional year added on).

Back