• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

Wayne is always a joy. I have rarely ever guessed correctly what he’d say (or be quoted as saying) next.

Any interest in Wayne bringing any of these off contract Dolphins with him?

Stone, Niu, TeWhare, Nikorima or Aitken?

I'd look at them all except TeWhare

Seen a rumour on a FB Souths page tonight about Tallis Duncan going back to the Roosters hence the reason why he hasn’t been getting selected. Hopefully BS. Does anyone know low long his contract to Souths for
Duncan is signed until end of 2025, I doubt he has clubs permission to talk to roosters as they have to wait until nov 1st rule.

Duncan is signed until end of 2025, I doubt he has clubs permission to talk to roosters as they have to wait until nov 1st rule.
This Nov 1 rule is laughable. As if a club like the Roosters don't have ways around that. A family member on behalf of said player might happen to show up at a golf course around the same time as a well known car salesman. Who knows ? In saying that I'd be highly surprised if he wants to go anywhere.

This Nov 1 rule is laughable. As if a club like the Roosters don't have ways around that. A family member on behalf of said player might happen to show up at a golf course around the same time as a well known car salesman. Who knows ? In saying that I'd be highly surprised if he wants to go anywhere.

Nobody takes the Nov 1 thing seriously, it's totally ignored.

Back