• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

Su'a is the go. Has connection with Bennett and still has his heart at Souths.
Looking at his recent interview. He didn't exactly commit to the Dragons, just said he's leaving it with his manager. I have a feeling we'll get him.

Everything Bennett is saying sounds like it’s done

Couple that with I was reliably told Wayne made contact with a few in our camp saying keep it together he will be here next year

It’s also claimed Sam supplied him with names of players he thought would be good in the NRL. and Bennett passed the edit onto Ello

Here’s hoping
My point was not to rely on “people in the know” who text/call SEN mate.

I think Bennett’s a done deal too…no inside information, just my feeling.

I dont mind Sua and he or another edge could be good.

But i think we may need a middle and possibly even an outside back that can do the hard carries out of our end.

Caleb Clarke type?
Sua is in superb form now, better than when he was with us. We should be moving heaven and earth to get him back and he'd probably come cheaper than Crichton.

Sua is in superb form now, better than when he was with us. We should be moving heaven and earth to get him back and he'd probably come cheaper than Crichton.
I get that.

But what do we do about rucking it out of our end? Who is gonna do the tough carries?

The best teams have outside backs who do those carries and get 150-200m plus a game.

Who do we have that can do that?

I get that.

But what do we do about rucking it out of our end? Who is gonna do the tough carries?

The best teams have outside backs who do those carries and get 150-200m plus a game.

Who do we have that can do that?
No one at the moment. They're all injured. But it's not all doom and gloom if we have genuine pace out there.

Any announcement yet.

Attachments

• IMG-20240505-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240505-WA0000.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 72
I have not been on The Pride much this week, so trying to catch up.

Can someone tell me when we let Burns go and why?

Oh, and which ****ing idiot made that decision?

I have not been on The Pride much this week, so trying to catch up.

Can someone tell me when we let Burns go and why?

Oh, and which ****ing idiot made that decision?
He got offered an 18 month NRL contract with the Cowboys. We weren’t planning on elevating him, so we let him take the deal.

As an aside, I can only assume we have big plans for our final 2 roster spots this season. Because otherwise…

Back