• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

There’s a few decent young English forwards in the SL at the moment. As well as the ones mentioned in the article there’s also Havard and Nsemba at Wigan, Gannon and Oledski at Leeds and Nicholson at Warrington that would be good signings for an NRL club

Lol. After the cronulla game people wanted to resign Tom. Now they want him gone

Blew his knee out from memory
I remember him doing his ACL, big, strong, tough kid, and him walking off the field crying… was one of the most touching things I’ve ever seen on a footy field…a reminder that these guys at 19-20 years old, though men, are still babies! I’m so glad he’s kicked on from that, and would love to see him back at Souths!

Amone was ok without being amazing in his time in the NRL, in saying that though props do tend to get better as they get older.

I think how many middles we need depends on what we are doing with Arrow and Koala.
Playing them in the middle or an edge...

Latest posts

Back