• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

Anyone being paying attention to me, this is what I've been asking for.

JMK is a very under rated hooker and it would be a great signing if this is what this hints at.

Not sure how long he is contracted at dolphins for
End of '25

End of '25

Then I could see him at Souths because Cook's contract finishes then as well I think.

But personally i don't think I could handle another season of Cook, I think he and Bennett are close which is another concern.

Lets offer Cook to Dolphins next season and we take JMK 🙏

I always got the feeling Wayne didn’t like the way Cook played. He tried to convert him but it just made Cook worse.

I think he wanted Cook to play like how JMK is playing now but Cook didn't have the brains or skill to pull it off.

JMK's game under Bennett is much more polished and has gone up in skill under Bennett.

He showed promising signs at Bulldogs but his form is next level now.

Revealed: South Sydney target front rowers on scouting trip in the UK​

Brent Read and Michael Carayannis
d64c54b7634adb6ce243c4ff95d25933

St Helens star Lewis Dodd is not the only Super League player the Rabbitohs are targeting as head of football Mark Ellison scours England armed with a hit-list of potential front row signings.
Ellison flew to the UK earlier this week to speak to a host of players as the club looks to beef-up their deeply depleted middles for when their new coach arrives next season.

While Dodd will arrive at South Sydney next season after agreeing to a long-term deal, the Rabbitohs are also believed to be interested in his St Helens teammate George Delaney.

George Delaney is on South Sydney’s hit list. Picture: Jess Hornby/Getty Images

George Delaney is on South Sydney’s hit list. Picture: Jess Hornby/Getty Images
Delaney headlines a list featuring other middles including Tom Holroyd and Tyler Dupree while the club has also been alerted to the impressive form of Leigh prop Tom Amone, a former Rabbitohs player.

Delaney is a highly rated 20-year-old who made his Super League debut last season for the competition heavyweights. Last season he signed a deal until the end of 2026, so Souths would be required to pay a transfer fee to land him for next season.

Even then, Saints may be reluctant to sell one of their prized assets as early as next season. Holroyd, 23, has been playing in the Super League at Leeds since 2018 and has 12 months left on his contract.

Tom Amone has been in strong form. Picture: Ben Roberts Photo/Getty Images

Tom Amone has been in strong form. Picture: Ben Roberts Photo/Getty Images
While Dupree, 24, made his England debut last year and was part of Wigan’s premiership win. Dupree joined Wigan last year on a four-year contract.

Amone played nine games at South Sydney after making his debut in 2019 before joining the Tigers in 2019. He has been at Leigh since 2022.

The Rabbitohs have turned to England as they look to beef-up their forward pack. Tom Burgess is heading to the Super League next year while the club has put a two-year offer to Shaq Mitchell to retain him.

I am thoroughly whelmed.
I dont know anything of the 3 English lads. From a poke around Delaney seems the youngest/best prospect, Holroyd the angry one and Dupree seems cop the most flack (despite being the one whos an international!)

i always rated amone when he was here. i think injury cruelled him?

Back