• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

Reports Keary to retire at the end of this year.

That’d be Keary, JWH, Manu, Suaalii and potentially Tupou and Crichton all gone. Sheesh!
They should keep Crichton.

Their roster although good on paper is a mess. Breaking things down with a few less cooks in the kitchen might be good for them.

Look at the difference in Adam’s game at the Broncos where he gets more control.

Might see the best of Teddy and Walker in a less crowded space. Just get some guys around them to run and tackle.

Reports Keary to retire at the end of this year.

That’d be Keary, JWH, Manu, Suaalii and potentially Tupou and Crichton all gone. Sheesh!
No doubting the Roosters are in a rebuilding phase.

They were in the same spot last year and were lucky to make the 8 because of our capitulation.

Both clubs are in very similar spots at the moment, the issue is that we are the ones that have fallen off a cliff. You could always see what was happening at the Roosters with the changing of the guard.

Does he run into the same trouble ie stuck behind Radley? Radley to his credit has been good this year.
I have my criticisms of Robbo, but I've got no doubt he would actually find a spot for both of them.

Tallis can’t negotiate till November.

We know the club rates him (even if Jd doesn’t know what to do with him), so they aren’t going to let him go early (he’d be good value).

By the time he is able to think about talking, new coach will be here and can settle any issues.

That’s assuming he even has any interest in the Roosters.

I like to think he’s a Souths man.

You are a Rooter, Tooter, Hooter, and Hollerah from way back Brudda.

Don't ever change young fella!
It’s an honour to receive such praise from one of the Rootinist, Tootinist, Hootinist and Hollerinist legends there is Brudda!!! ✊ 🫡

Relax yob, it’s hard enough without inventing scenarios that are not like to happen.
The kid seems happy, he knows he’s developing & learning. Probably not like we, behind our keyboard, want but………

Reports that roosters trying to get Illias there,
Braith trying his hardest to make it to happen..

Back