• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

He’s definitely a footballer…I think he could go ok as a hooker, lock, 5/8, centre…just anywhere but the position JD played him 50 odd games in!
Yeah I rate Lachy as a player, just a matter of finding the right position, he'd be handy as a back-up half as well imo.

Anyone think that Lachy could become a decent hooker?
I think he's a 5/8. If this Dodd is a ballplayer Lachie may make a good running 5/8. He'll definitely handle the defensive side of things. Cody looks to be on his last legs so it may be worth a shot trying him there. I'd be surprised if Anasta hasn't already tried to get him out of his contract with us and off to the Bulldogs though.

I think he's a 5/8. If this Dodd is a ballplayer Lachie may make a good running 5/8. He'll definitely handle the defensive side of things. Cody looks to be on his last legs so it may be worth a shot trying him there. I'd be surprised if Anasta hasn't already tried to get him out of his contract with us and off to the Bulldogs though.
He’s not going to be a better 6 than Gray, Mitchell or Wighton. 9 is his best chance after 7.

If he developed the ability to play centre, he’d be a good 14 utility. Halves, 9, centre or could play 13 for a short stint probably.

He’s not going to be a better 6 than Gray, Mitchell or Wighton. 9 is his best chance after 7.

If he developed the ability to play centre, he’d be a good 14 utility. Halves, 9, centre or could play 13 for a short stint probably.
Yeh, but what if the plan is to have Gray fullback , Jack and Latrell in the centres and Campbell on a wing. Who knows how they'll approach it in the off season. Cody will still be here , but I'd be getting Lachie accustomed to playing there in the meantime. As I previously stated I think Anasta will get him out of here anyway so it's probably ill conceived thinking.

Well that’s awfully exciting.

Add Caleb Clarke, a forward and a coach and we’re looking good.

Is this wishful thinking that Caleb Clarke will sign with us giving up on rugby and the all blacks dream

I really wouldn't like to lose Lachy as I think he could cover a number of positions if needed.

Back