• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

J

REP FORWARD EYEING QUEENSLAND MOVE​

Which big name player at a Sydney club could be headed to a Queensland club for a fresh start in 2025?

The star forward isn't a well-liked figure at his current club - nor does he like the hustle and bustle of the big city.

A third party is mentioning his name to the four Queensland-based clubs looking for interest as the player has a get-out clause in his contract for 2025.

The player has representative honours to his name and would be a great pick-up for any club.

Story by 'The Mole' and reported on Nine WWOS.
Jai Arrow anyone?
I'm a big fan. I'd hate him to leave.

Jai signed to 27 didn't he so doubt it's him.

Which big name player at a Sydney club could be headed to a Queensland club for a fresh start in 2025?

The star forward isn't a well-liked figure at his current club - nor does he like the hustle and bustle of the big city.

A third party is mentioning his name to the four Queensland-based clubs looking for interest as the player has a get-out clause in his contract for 2025.

The player has representative honours to his name and would be a great pick-up for any club.

Jai Arrow anyone?
Nah it’s not Jai, he is pretty settled
Lyndsey Collins?

Actually I’m going to say Joe Ofengahaue
Has not really settled. A bit far to say he is a star but it’s zero tackle

Last edited:

Jai Arrow anyone?

Id say Jayden Su'a

jayden sua is my neighbour. hes pretty quite amd we dont talk footy much just about our dogs. whenever hes not playing hes always back home in qld. its possible for sure.

It’s been funny watching the reactions of Panthers supporters to the announcement JFH was moving on at seasons end.

Salty would be the best one word summary.

(look, it’s been a shit season and I need to get my amusement somewhere - and there’s nothing wrong with a bit of schadenfreude in the morning!)

It’s been funny watching the reactions of Panthers supporters to the announcement JFH was moving on at seasons end.

Salty would be the best one word summary.

(look, it’s been a shit season and I need to get my amusement somewhere - and there’s nothing wrong with a bit of schadenfreude in the morning!)
Is there a 'JFH watch' thread on their forum?

any chance the Koala goes to QLD.?
That’s a left field question…..why would he? He just signed for us and seems pretty settled. He would, based on current form, take a pay cut.
Only way I can see it happening is if he were actively trying to offload him which I doubt is the case.

Back