• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

From a poster off the Warren

Ok ok boys and girls I don’t post rumours unless my sources have substance but please don’t shoot the messenger. I have a very close relative who is mates with Solly and the goss is: yes there is a 3 year deal tabled for Jye Gray and he wants to stay. They are working out the financials. Caleb Clarke will be a bunny in 25 and if things work out possibly this year. They are looking at a second rower who plays in the ESL (don’t know who). Dane is definitely not coming. There will be a meeting after the bye round regarding the coaching going forward that will include Rusty.

If it's from the warren, take it with a massive grain of salt.

So many people over there try and act like they're in the know and post things like that, even if their track record is shocking, people will still eat those posts up as it's what they want to hear

So many people over there try and act like they're in the know and post things like that, even if their track record is shocking, people will still eat those posts up as it's what they want to hear
Regardless of truth, it’s nice to know there’s a pretty sensible, realistic solution out there. I’d back that plan if it was on the money.

Ok ok boys and girls I don’t post rumours unless my sources have substance but please don’t shoot the messenger. I have a very close relative who is mates with Solly and the goss is: yes there is a 3 year deal tabled for Jye Gray and he wants to stay. They are working out the financials. Caleb Clarke will be a bunny in 25 and if things work out possibly this year. They are looking at a second rower who plays in the ESL (don’t know who). Dane is definitely not coming. There will be a meeting after the bye round regarding the coaching going forward that will include Rusty.
Dane who?
Gaigai?

Ok ok boys and girls I don’t post rumours unless my sources have substance but please don’t shoot the messenger. I have a very close relative who is mates with Solly and the goss is: yes there is a 3 year deal tabled for Jye Gray and he wants to stay.

Yes, that's been reported from several different sources in the past week.

Caleb Clarke will be a bunny in 25 and if things work out possibly this year.

This has been reported consistently since he had his training session with us.

They are looking at a second rower who plays in the ESL (don’t know who).

So, nothing to report as a rumour then?

Dane is definitely not coming.

He never was, this was a rumour from the Warren from MattyB who admits he makes shit up to get people going.

There will be a meeting after the bye round regarding the coaching going forward that will include Rusty.

There will be a number of meetings, you can bet your nuts on that.

Yes, that's been reported from several different sources in the past week.

This has been reported consistently since he had his training session with us.

So, nothing to report as a rumour then?

He never was, this was a rumour from the Warren from MattyB who admits he makes shit up to get people going.

There will be a number of meetings, you can bet your nuts on that.
Except it wasn’t from Matty this one

Not entirely - I think most of them who have form get rightly called on their bullshit, I've had plenty of running battles pointing it out.

The Caleb Clarke rumour does have a fair bit of credibility considering he actually spent 2 weeks training with the squad just before Christmas. Seeing him interviewed over here and you could see that he’s definitely star struck with the players and the idea of playing in the NRL. He’s seriously wasted playing RU and IMO is tailor made for RL.
If it is going to happen I reckon we’d be hearing something fairly soon given that the Super Rugby season winds up in July.
Last I heard was that Japanese Rugby was an option and money wise more attractive but the NRL is a definite career ambition and he’d be aware that the timing has to suit both parties. Our need is clearly right now.

The Caleb Clarke rumour does have a fair bit of credibility considering he actually spent 2 weeks training with the squad just before Christmas. Seeing him interviewed over here and you could see that he’s definitely star struck with the players and the idea of playing in the NRL. He’s seriously wasted playing RU and IMO is tailor made for RL.
If it is going to happen I reckon we’d be hearing something fairly soon given that the Super Rugby season winds up in July.
Last I heard was that Japanese Rugby was an option and money wise more attractive but the NRL is a definite career ambition and he’d be aware that the timing has to suit both parties. Our need is clearly right now.
Winds up in June I believe.

Pretty sure he’ll be here.

Oh the old quoting people off The Warren crap is back. If someone on another forum said it it must be right. There must be an awful lot of club administrators on that website. Or is Rusty a regular on there ? 😂

Latest posts

Back