• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

As for Cody playing better next year?, nobody knows for sure but i seem to remember for much of this year the talk on this forum went along the lines of " whats wrong with Cody?".

One thing you do need to do if you want to keep Cody around, is make sure you have some speed coming into the side to compliment him.

Wayne using the media the way he likes to do to keep Walker on his toes as opposed to it being certain he will be getting a new contract.

Must say that’s a strange interpretation if I’ve read you correctly.

Question was asked about Walker finishing up next season and the reply by WB was “I don't see any reason why he can't continue,” into 2026

Thats encouragement. Keeping him on his toes would be saying he needs to lift to get an extension 🤔

As for Cody playing better next year?, nobody knows for sure but i seem to remember for much of this year the talk on this forum went along the lines of " whats wrong with Cody?".

What was wrong,was that for a variety of reasons, he wasn’t laying on multiple tries every week so that for extrapolated out to not playing well. He didn’t lay on enough nightlight reel stuff for some to see the other stuff he was doing very well🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

People worrying about Cody need to look at the careers of Cliff Lyons, Steve Menzies, and Gavin Miller, to name a few. Cody had a late start to the NRL and has had a fairly decent run with injuries. I wouldn't be counting him out on playing longer than most of us anticipate. Some may question Miller on this list , but his best years came late in his career winning Man of Steel in England then coming back and cleaning up just about every award in 1989 at around 30 years of age. I don't think we've seen the best of Cody as yet.
They were all playing decent footy,Walker has been putrid since his origin game on 2023. He should have been tapped along with Cook

Latest posts

Back