• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

I'd also be interested to know if all these posters off other forums have given him permission to copy and paste their quotes all over the internet. If you can't give your own opinion under your name tag then don't plagiarize others. I think should this be a given not just on here but in every level of society., but as we know society and respect has gone pear shaped since the internet took over people's lives.
If you said that for every little thing we would share no quotes or articles at all.

I generally put my source of where it came from. Callmack and many others do the same you can get over it if you don’t like reading it skip it then it’s very easy to do not hard.

If you said that for every little thing we would share no quotes or articles at all.

I generally put my source of where it came from. Callmack and many others do the same you can get over it if you don’t like reading it skip it then it’s very easy to do not hard.
Did you just copy and paste this reply ??? I think copying and pasting newspaper articles is a little different from a person's comments on a rugby league forum. Have you ever asked for permission to do that ? Posting someone's name is not asking them. It's called common courtesy if you're unsure of what I'm alluding to.

I'd hate to lose Munro or Mellars, I think they are where our future winger prospects are.
I don’t think you need to be concerned.

They’re both kids, it shouldn’t be easy to get a first grade spot.

If they’re good enough, they’ll find a spot for them.

Clarke instantly becomes the best winger at the club. If you can add him, add him.

Lol. Tom's probably played more games for us than trell(since that era) I think if he's playing well enough, why not re sign him on the smaller $. It's pretty slim pickings for a replacement.

Actually there isn’t. It is not allocated to a single player. The long serving player allowance is given to the club if they have players who qualify. It is so easy to qualify that pretty much all clubs already get the max amount for this. It would make zero difference to a future contract for Tom.
Pesky things those facts.

I was one who previously questioned whether Tom would be with us next year. But that was more driven from his side of things. Assuming he might retire or go to the ESL.

On the rumour stuff. Barnett is an out and out edge. It would fill me with confidence to know the club were interested. And obviously, Clarke fills a spot of need.

The club looking at wingers and edge forwards is smart.
To be clear, I love what Tom has done for the club and if he wants to go around for another 12 months, and his form justifies it…great.

Another year of development and learning for DSF, Moale and the young’uns coming through can only be a good thing.

But I’m not going to throw myself off the Gap, or denigrate the club if Tom moves on at the end of the season.

I’ll thank him for his contribution to the club and enjoy the next generation of talent that’s coming through.

But I reckon he will head over to England to cash in for a couple of years…no inside knowledge, just my gut feel.

I'd also be interested to know if all these posters off other forums have given him permission to copy and paste their quotes all over the internet. If you can't give your own opinion under your name tag then don't plagiarize others. I think should this be a given not just on here but in every level of society., but as we know society and respect has gone pear shaped since the internet took over people's lives.

My concern which I have expressed a few times, is that it is also illegal and places the Warren and the Pride at risk of potential litigation.

From the FindLaw website;

Is copying and paste from website illegal?

In general, unless the content is in the public domain or you have obtained permission from the owner of the content, it is a violation of copyright law to use someone else's content without their permission. This includes copying and pasting text from other websites.

Forums are not generally considered Public Domain as they are registered to an owner and they also usually have their own IP Copyright considerations within their own T's and C's.

1706313238917.png

Last edited:
My concern which I have expressed a few times, is that it is also illegal and places the Warren and the Pride at risk of potential litigation.

In general, unless the content is in the public domain or you have obtained permission from the owner of the content, it is a violation of copyright law to use someone else's content without their permission. This includes copying and pasting text from other websites.

Forums are not generally considered Public Domain as they are registered to an owner and they also usually have their own IP Copyright considerations within their own T's and C's.

View attachment 2015
I doubt anyone would waste their time sueing

View attachment 2015
Yes, just as I thought. It's also as I said common courtesy ,but as we all know common courtesy has gone out the window with the younger generation of internet warriors.

Latest posts

Back