• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

We are supposed to be close to finalizing deal for Keppie

So that give us ok middle cover
Tom
Junior
Arrow
Keppie

Shaq
Moale
Havilii
DSF

Havili out of that list is the one that worries me

Havili out of that list is the one that worries me
I thought he was ok earlier in the year. He declined like the rest of the team around him.

Plus he can still cover 9 which is a bonus

I disagree I think we don’t need him and is a wasted spot in the squad
He’s a middle off the bench mate not just hooker. Remember in 2022 how much impact he had off the bench in the middle rotation. Season just gone he had that bad injury that kept him out more than half the season. I’m not giving up on him just yet as I know what a fit and firing Siliva can do for us off the bench.

The one that concerns me a bit more is Hosty he really really declined this season just gone.

I’m convinced he’s trolling for attention.

Not here to troll you or anyone. Just my opinion I’m allowed to have an opinion right? If not let me know and I will move on.

But I thought that’s what the forum was here for to share views and opinions on the club we all support and love.

Maybe I am mistaken.

Havili is a like a better version of Tass or Goodwin. If they’re in the squad they do a job. But in a perfect world, guys like Moale or Mitchell have come on enough to push him out of the the top 17. If Havili can’t make your top 17, you’ve got a very strong top 17. If he’s in it, all good.

Back