• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Late Mail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's true - we are the first to hear that Kevin thinks we will beat the Dragons.

You mean the Dargons right
I know we are talking about the typo on the StGill jersey but sends shivers up my spine reading it aloud and remembering the untimely death of our late junior Troy Dargan on Christmas Eve last year...sorry for the mood killer. May he rest in peace

Well , maybe I am daft , definitely a Souths optimist ...... thinking about 1955

Just placed my first bets for this year and definitely the last if Souths lose today , my retirement cannot afford any more.

took Souths to make the Top 4 at 250 to 1. $20
took Souths to make the top 8 at 14 to 1. $450
took Souths to beat Saints today.............$530

remember bet responsible , only want you can afford to lose.

Well , maybe I am daft , definitely a Souths optimist ...... thinking about 1955

Just placed my first bets for this year and definitely the last if Souths lose today , my retirement cannot afford any more.

took Souths to make the Top 4 at 250 to 1. $20
took Souths to make the top 8 at 14 to 1. $450
took Souths to beat Saints today.............$530

remember bet responsible , only want you can afford to lose.
I mean, if we can win today, then it certainly colours the rest of the season in a different light.

You’d hope this is a low point for troops missing.

And we play some sides about the ability of the Dragons in the next little bit.

See how we go I guess. :)

I mean, if we can win today, then it certainly colours the rest of the season in a different light.

You’d hope this is a low point for troops missing.

And we play some sides about the ability of the Dragons in the next little bit.

See how we go I guess. :)
Aren’t we already past the ‘mathematically possible‘ finals zone…?
Once people start talking about mathematical possibility you know it’s season over time.

Aren’t we already past the ‘mathematically possible‘ finals 1range…?
Once people start talking about mathematical possibility you know it’s season over time.
Nah. Well, maybe.

We can still lose 4 more games and make the finals. :)

I guess the fact I know that number is incriminating though.

But regardless of finals, it would still be cool to go on a run at some stage and get out of last spot. If we could finish like 10th or something from here that’d be pretty cool.

Latest posts

Back