• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Koori knockout

Just read an article that said ‘Rabbitohs star Jack Wighton also played in this game’.
Fair dinkum…

Gotta love this clickbait comment from the Code NRL site. Addo Carr was knocked out during the game . The fight started after it and spilled on into the crowd. NRL players including Jack took no part in it.

It’s live all day in NITV (SD) or Kayo (HD).

Any Souths players playing? Taafe and Munro were supposed to and Cody usually plays. Interesting that I saw a photo of Munro being at the knockout yesterday- bit of travel before the state cup today.

Any Souths players playing? Taafe and Munro were supposed to and Cody usually plays. Interesting that I saw a photo of Munro being at the knockout yesterday- bit of travel before the state cup today.
Cmon Central coast to Sydney is not a bit of travel. Literally 90 minutes max

Taaffe apparently was going to go up there run on the field and run off so he was eligible to play the remainder of the tournament. Not sure if he did or not.

I jus flicked it over at half time of state cup… Cody is playing and he got angry lol. Playing against La Perouse who have Taafe and Duncan listed to play for them if they make it through tomorrow.

Latrell playing for Newcastle yowies

Latrells and Cody’s teams got knocked out. La perouse in semis so taafe and munro might get a run if they don’t party too hard tonight!

Latrells and Cody’s teams got knocked out. La perouse in semis so taafe and munro might get a run if they don’t party too hard tonight!
They should be used to that.

Latest posts

Back